Friday, July 07, 2006

Speaking of people I wish were President...

Thanks to Meg and Jonathan for pointing this little snippet out to me. I used to be quite the SNL junkie but then I got a job and got old and could no longer stay up late. :( Thus, this somehow slipped beneath my radar, which is totally why I keep around my awesome friends, to keep me in the know! Al Gore? Also the man. Have you still not seen An Inconvenient Truth? Dude, what the hell are you waiting for? :)



www.climatecrisis.net

Comments on "Speaking of people I wish were President..."

 

Blogger Ninni said ... (3:51 AM, July 08, 2006) : 

Oh this was GOOOD. Brilliant.

I should probably start watching SNL again.

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (3:03 PM, July 08, 2006) : 

We could get rid of the electoral college and I would have no complaints. Obviously, it seriously screwed Gore over, which is reason enough for me (although I guess it was technically the Supreme Court, but whatever), but also there is the practical reason that maybe more people would actually vote if their opinions were directly tied to the outcome, instead of only influencing it indirectly. Oooh, deep thoughts for Saturday afternoon. :)

 

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said ... (4:34 PM, July 08, 2006) : 

Thats was funny. I kinda know what you guys are talking about!

 

Blogger Linna said ... (4:49 PM, July 08, 2006) : 

Fucking brilliant!!

 

Blogger Megan said ... (5:58 PM, July 08, 2006) : 

I can't tell you how honored I am to have helped out the overpopulation blog! I would like to thank the University of Memphis math department for not giving my husband too much work to do so that he can spend hours looking up random stuff on the internet : )

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (10:22 PM, July 08, 2006) : 

Woo hoo! Someone I know in person has commented on my blog! ;) I meant to tell you to look for your cameo during our Pirates outing (which ended all of a half an hour ago) so I'm glad you found it anyway! I forgot during all the scalping activity and the listing of all the movies I've seen this week. And my skull looks freaking awesome on my dresser!! All this talk of pirates, scalping, skulls...I'm guessing I have seriously confused pretty much everyone who is not us. :)

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger