Saturday, April 22, 2006

Happy Earth Day!

I took the Earth Day Footprint Quiz and found out that if everyone lived like me, we'd need 6.1 planets!

Apparently, aside from using my mediocre blogging skills, I'm not really doing anything to aid in the preservation of our planet. I really thought I was doing better than that. Damn.

(Thank you, Megan, for sending me the link. I know you have mixed feelings about aiding and abetting my many internet crusades. I probably do need help of some sort.)

Comments on "Happy Earth Day!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 AM, May 30, 2006) : 

Hey!

What a brilliant test! Scary results though, although also good since it makes you think!

Just found your blog - seems great! :)

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger