Wednesday, May 31, 2006

BREAKING! California Appears to be Overpopulated!

What? I told you this wasn't a working vacation.

Oh, what the hell, let's go ahead and Blacklist the Santa Monica Pier for attracting every person in the greater Los Angeles area on Memorial Day. These throngs unfortunately seem to be the primary carriers of the skinny jeans epidemic, so please, hide your children.

Comments on "BREAKING! California Appears to be Overpopulated!"

 

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said ... (8:37 AM, May 31, 2006) : 

Did you visit the beach?? It looks so nice! Please say no.

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (8:50 AM, May 31, 2006) : 

Sorry, nrm. I was totally there and took this picture myself and, uh, yeah it was awesome. Actually this wasn't my favorite beach that we went to, but if it's any consolation, it was pretty cold and we never got in the water. The sun was SO nice, though. Sigh. I can't believe it was just 2 days ago! :(

 

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said ... (8:52 AM, May 31, 2006) : 

Sounds really nice! I will have to get some LA action!

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (9:41 AM, May 31, 2006) : 

Ugh! I had exactly the same problem in Venice (Italy, not beach). It was so overcrowded I could not enjoy it. I just got all hot and trampled on. So I hear ya!

 

Blogger Miffed67 said ... (11:53 AM, May 31, 2006) : 

Arrrgh, you didn't get in the water? Why nooooottt?

I'm with you, tho...the Pacific is C-C-C-OLD! I vacationed in Mexico a few years ago, and was suprised how cold it is.

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (12:17 PM, May 31, 2006) : 

Yeah, I'm a wuss. But seriously, like no one was getting in without wet suits. I could hardly walk the beach without a jacket. The sun was nice but the wind was FREEZING. This beach we couldn't even walk down because there were too many people, but we hit one in Malibu where there was no one. I still can't believe I'm casually all, "Oh, yes, the Santa Monica beach was horrid but we had such a lovely time in Malibu." I hate people who say stuff like that. :)

 

Blogger Miffed67 said ... (9:11 PM, May 31, 2006) : 

LMAO!

I know what you mean, tho...the beach in Mexico was the same way. And it was really too bad, we literally could step onto the beach from the back door of our hotel room. But go down the coast a little ways...and there's NO ONE! It was August when we went (a time when you will do ANYTHING to stay cool in Texas, cuz baby...it's damn hot!) and it was cool enough in Mexico that we had to wear a jacket in the mornings and evenings. I had to run back to San Diego to buy one, actually!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 PM, July 02, 2006) : 

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM, July 20, 2006) : 

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger