Tuesday, May 02, 2006

WTF Moments in Local Editorials!

Prophecy Girl responds:

Dude. DUDE. First of all, I appreciate your newfound "interest" the subject matter of this "blog." I graciously "acknowledge" your "support" of my endeavors. Secondly, however, I have not actually read this "letter to the editor" of which you speak, but I'm fairly certain "no one" puts the word "overpopulation" in "quotes." Plus, um, you can't just pull a "totally random" example out of your "ass" and expect it to hold up as a "valid argument." What are these "numbers?" What is this about 4 people "living" in a room with 17 "empty" rooms between them? "WHAT?!" And why would we all "move to Texas?" You get our second ever "Blacklist Award" for your insane troll "logic," and for completely missing the "point" about "overpopulation" (it's less about "plots of land" for "people" to live on and more about the "resources" needed to "sustain" us all). Yeah. Just...no.

Comments on "WTF Moments in Local Editorials!"

 

Blogger Megan said ... (9:52 PM, May 02, 2006) : 

Becks - Jonathan and I laughed out loud at this entry. You're awesome : ) I'm glad you're doing all of the digging and I just get to read it in a nice, compact form. Can't wait for this weekend!!

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (7:48 AM, May 03, 2006) : 

Aw, thanks! I saw that in the CA yesterday and about died. I might make this a regular feature b/c the stuff people send in is frequently hilariously off-base. Yes, this weekend will be awesome! See you very soon!! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:24 AM, May 30, 2006) : 

Your reply is awesome, and also, I might add, very relevant! It's all about the resources!

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger