Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Elvis Impersonators!

30,000 of them! THIRTY THOUSAND!

Comments on "Elvis Impersonators!"

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (7:54 AM, April 26, 2006) : 

Surely most of them are in Japan. They're mostly crap as well.

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (8:25 AM, April 26, 2006) : 

I had one come to my house one time. It was my aunt's birthday and it was very surreal. Pretty much everyone was uncomfortable and even though I was pretty young, I remember thinking it would be a horrible way to make a living.

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger