Sunday, April 23, 2006

A New Starbucks Every 5 Hours!

Dammit. I thought I was going to get away with blowing off overpopulation today, but then I had to go and watch 60 Minutes. Somewhere in the world, a new Starbucks opens every 5 hours. Also, the corporate headquarters employs people who treat coffee like wine snobs treat wine, talking about flavors and textures and shit. Come on! Are there really that many humans on earth?! This problem maybe more severe than I originally thought...

Comments on "A New Starbucks Every 5 Hours!"

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (5:18 PM, April 24, 2006) : 

That is unbelievable!This must stop, I hate coffee! I hate prentencious coffee more! Sorry, I can't spell tonight...

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (6:30 PM, April 24, 2006) : 

Oh my God! Me, too! I have a list of things that "I Will Not Under Any Circumstances Tolerate" and Starbucks is near the top (I'm sorry, Kathryn!). Stupid corporate caffeine factories...

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (7:53 AM, April 26, 2006) : 

My lecturer gave a speech today how American globalisation is out of hand and I thought of you! How lovely??

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (8:23 AM, April 26, 2006) : 

Awww! I feel very proud that you associated me with denouncing American dominance in the global community. If I had been born 30 years earlier, I would have been the best protester EVER. But for now I'm content to shout from my computer in a quasi-ironic manner. :)

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger