Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Matt Damon agrees with me!

About the only thing I can think not to blame on overpopulation is the number of people who are concerned about overpopulation. It seems disproportionately low...but tonight, megastar Matt Damon joined me in my crusade. That's right, if you weren't watching PBS earlier, you're a big LOSER. Of course, Matt's take on human population growth was less, "Man, The Pussycat Dolls suck and it's all because there's a billion people in India," and more, "You're probably not going to want to have children after watching this because that is how seriously fucked our planet is." But we all do what we can.

Comments on "Matt Damon agrees with me!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:31 PM, April 25, 2006) : 

dude what was he talkinga bout? im curious since he said that after watching I would no longer wish to make babies. that is some thing I highly doubt will ever happen

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger