Sunday, April 16, 2006

There are more Peeps than Americans!!

According to this morning's Commercial Appeal, an estimated 800 million Marshmallow Peeps "will be consumed around Easter this month." That's a lot of Peeps. In my research to come up with a suitable picture, I discovered that there is an Official Marshmallow Peeps Website. I say that means there are too many people on earth who like Peeps. I regret to report that I am not one of them.

Comments on "There are more Peeps than Americans!!"

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (1:37 PM, April 17, 2006) : 

Great blog! I totally agree with you about overpopulation! My remedey is to kill everyone who believes in Heaven because hey, what've they got to lose??

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger