Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lazy Sunday.

I'm just going to phone it in today and let Gary Trudeau do my work for me. We seem to have a similar fear of Republican birthrates going up. Too bad I can't figure out how to make this bigger so you can actually read it. Try going here.

If I got anyone excited with my title, I'm sorry (god, I didn't even put in the effort to come up with an orginial title). I'll try to work in some SNL humor later in the week. Until then, I'm just going to apologize for the patheticness of this post and blame it on overpopulation. That's generally what I like to do.

Comments on "Lazy Sunday."

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger