Sunday, April 30, 2006

"Date My Mom!"

I could have made this entry a blanket statement on MTV's host of reality shows, but I figured why waste future opportunities ("My Super Sweet 16" comes to mind)? I consider "Date My Mom" to be one of the worst offenses in overpopulation history. Single-handedly, it offers undeniable proof that there are: too many TV networks, too many reality shows, too many people willing to be on television for any asinine reason, and too many people watching television if stuff like this continues to be on the air. The existence of this show is painful to me.

Comments on ""Date My Mom!""

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (6:35 PM, April 30, 2006) : 

Er...that's sick. But I think I'd still watch it. I'm a sick person.

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (8:03 AM, May 01, 2006) : 

I don't go out of my way to watch, but if I happen across it, it's a bit like a horrible car accident. You want to turn away, but you can't.

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger