Thursday, May 18, 2006

Off Topic: Poor Paul!

I felt I should take a day off for Paul McCartney, whom I consider to be a member of my extended family, because when he hurts, I hurt. Paul, I'm sorry that your marriage to Heather Mills has ended. I personally think you may have jumped into a serious relationship a little too soon after Linda's death; you were so upset and maybe you didn't give yourself time to heal. Also, you probably should not have hooked up with someone who hadn't listened to Beatles music, like, EVER. That's not actually normal. But I'm with you 100% however this goes. Despite your inhuman success, you've had a bit of a tragic life, and I hate to see you down. :( And while we're chatting, would it kill you to hit Memphis on your next World Tour? You know how old I was last time you were here? Eleven, dude. Eleven. Love ya, Paul!

Comments on "Off Topic: Poor Paul!"

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (2:52 PM, May 19, 2006) : 

He could marry you next and if you make the marriage last 4 years you get £200 million! That's like, a gazillion dollars. Has he made too much money because there are too many ppl in the world buying his music?

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (3:12 PM, May 19, 2006) : 

Ha! I remember back in high school when he was dating Heather and everyone kept asking if I was jealous. I mean I love him, but I have some standards...low standards...OK, I might marry him for his money. There can never be too many people buying his music. I can't say the same for Mariah Carey.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:20 PM, July 20, 2006) : 

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger