Monday, May 08, 2006

Stop with the unnecessary sequels already!

I realize that I just did an entry on an unnecessary sequel but come on!! GARFIELD 2?! I'm pretty sure you didn't see the first one. I'm pretty sure you don't even know anyone who saw the first one. I guess the newly created field of digital animation is already completely overpopulated, or else crap like this wouldn't be churned out to keep people happily employed. Seriously. I'm kind of disgusted.

Comments on "Stop with the unnecessary sequels already!"

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (2:17 PM, May 08, 2006) : 

NO! Too many people have jobs in Hollywood. There should be just one person in charge of what films get made and that person should be me.

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (4:43 PM, May 08, 2006) : 

Ha! Jake only, right? :) I seriously gave a whelp of horror in the theatre when the preview came on. Apparently there is no end to this insanity...

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger