Friday, May 05, 2006

Off Topic: The Beale Street Music Festival!

Actually, I could probably blame the lack of bands I'm interested in seeing this year on the overwhelming number of bands festival organizers had to choose from (overpopulation), but I'm taking a break for the weekend. For the next three days, I am officially not interested in human population problems. Instead, I am going to be happily standing in the rain (sober, due to my duties as driver) with thousands of other people gleefully destroying the lawn in Tom Lee Park, and probably my shoes in the process. And I am psyched! Peace out, fools! Catch you on the flip side...

Oh, yes. And Happy Cinquo de Mayo!

Comments on "Off Topic: The Beale Street Music Festival!"

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger