Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Oh, for the love of God!

I heard on the radio yesterday that the Lifetime network has begun pre-production on a made-for-TV movie on the life and times of Fantasia, that third season Idol winner who had one hit that was so non-memorable I can't even think of what it is right now. I might as well call this The Stupid Entertainment Projects That Serve As Definitive Proof of Overpopulation Blog (but that's a bit cumbersome). When I think about how many people are going to get a paycheck from this undertaking, I get very sad.

Comments on "Oh, for the love of God!"

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (5:42 AM, May 10, 2006) : 

Well, I liked Fanatasia but not enough to see a film about her. And where did she go? She never even made it to the UK. Alas, too many crappy singers, not enough room for the talented!

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (2:31 PM, May 22, 2006) : 

Dammit. I appear to have been overruled on this one.

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger