Monday, June 26, 2006

Aaaaaaannnnd, I'm back!

And I'm ready to talk about overpopulation! Tomorrow. Today I'm just going to put up this graph with the simple instruction: ponder.

Ponder.

I'm sorry this graph looks like crap. In fact, it's so bad, I won't even mind if you don't actually ponder. I'll find a better one; I'm just sort of lacking in enthusiasm today.

Comments on "Aaaaaaannnnd, I'm back!"

 

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said ... (3:32 PM, June 26, 2006) : 

Celebrity brand power must be part of the reason!

Or did everyone just start having sex more in the last 100 yaers or so!

 

Blogger matt of comooxdom said ... (7:07 AM, June 27, 2006) : 

I think that only mentally ill people used to have sex. And now since the advent of 'needs' - well you know... oh and personal hygiene.

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (1:29 PM, June 27, 2006) : 

^^^ Heh. :)

 

Blogger britpopbaby said ... (1:31 PM, June 27, 2006) : 

Wow, people sure got fresh from 1600 onwards...

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger