Monday, June 19, 2006

Did I mention Nick Lachey has a hit single?

Oh, that's right. I did. Two months ago. And it's still getting airplay. What is with the Radio Gods not listening to me? I realize that there are enough people out there that anything that's recorded will find an audience, but there's a line. And Nick's crossed it. "Take what's left of this man/Make me whole once again..." I don't care how many whiny teenaged girls are out there, why would anyone listen to this? WHY?!

Comments on "Did I mention Nick Lachey has a hit single?"

 

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said ... (4:19 PM, June 19, 2006) : 

PG Nick Lachey number one fan! Do they play Madonna alot?? Do you like her new song??? It's the one on Myspace.

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (4:39 PM, June 19, 2006) : 

I haven't heard it nrm...I never have the sound on when I'm at work (i.e. when I'm on MySpace). I'll listen for it, though! I'm sure it'll start getting airplay around here...they're a lot quicker to jump on the rap stuff than the dance stuff, but anything's that popular makes it on eventually. Do you know that, "booty, booty, booty, booty rockin' everywhere" song? That is also starting to get VERY annoying. I don't know why I brought that up, except it's been stuck in my head all day and it's getting old.

 

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said ... (4:54 PM, June 19, 2006) : 

Can't say i know that one! Who sings it??

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (5:05 PM, June 19, 2006) : 

I couldn't even tell you. But whomever it is is crap. If you hear it, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

 

Blogger matt of comooxdom said ... (7:05 AM, June 20, 2006) : 

who is nick lachey?

 

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said ... (7:30 AM, June 20, 2006) : 

Jessica Simpson's ex wife! or soon to be!

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (7:50 AM, June 20, 2006) : 

He's not worthy of fame. Or much of anything else.

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger