Thursday, October 05, 2006

After a mere 6 months, The Daily Show finally catches up to the O.P.!

Remember this post? Hmmm, I'm guessing no. It was a while ago. Anyway, "The Daily Show" FINALLY caught up with us last night. It's not on YouTube yet, and I can't link to the video directly, so if you're so inclined, click here, and then watch "America's Fastest Growing Nation." Or not. I'll upload it later if it shows up on YouTube but I'm watching "The Office" right now and am finding that this whole posting-while-watching-TV-thing really doesn't work.

EDIT: Thank you gods of YouTube! Here's Samantha Bee's report on the 300 millionth (!) American:


And because I found this highly amusing, here's a clip from the next day's show on Bush's "job description." Enjoy!


Comments on "After a mere 6 months, The Daily Show finally catches up to the O.P.!"

 

Blogger Ninni said ... (4:19 AM, October 06, 2006) : 

Oh do post it if/when you can find it - I still don't have my precious satellite channels installed so no Daily Show for me :(

 

Blogger Megan said ... (7:39 AM, October 06, 2006) : 

...speaking of the Office...

That chic at the new office definitely needs a "Back Away From My Man" intervention!!! What was up with that??

 

Blogger Becky Heineke said ... (10:19 AM, October 06, 2006) : 

^^^ Seriously! What the hell?! Jim is so taken and accounted for. That bitch is in for a reality check.

Wesntia, NO DAILY SHOW?! I will definitely look for it. They also had this amazingly hilarious segment last night with all these clips of Bush describing his what his job is. I need to put them both up.

 

Blogger Elena said ... (10:42 AM, October 06, 2006) : 

Yes, Pg, please try to upload that Daily Show, I don't have satellite or normal channels. And from this collection of videos there is one called "Tolerable Cruelty" omg!

 

Blogger matt of comooxdom said ... (5:11 PM, October 06, 2006) : 

always one step ahead proph girl.

 

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said ... (2:24 PM, October 07, 2006) : 

Dude that was so funny! Can you tape that show and send it me in the post!

 

Blogger Ninni said ... (3:38 AM, October 08, 2006) : 

Oh lol...I love the fact that Stewart ends his rant the same way I do: "---Fuck me" (that's what he said, right?).

And the Office is GREAT...Simon, you don't know what you're missing out on. Especially the UK version is just brilliant, I have both seasons on DVD.


I clicked the link and gotta like it because who doesn't love old Willy:

"And thus I clothe my naked villany with odd old ends stol'n forth of holy writ, and seem a saint when most I play the devil."

-W. Shakespeare

 

post a comment

Disclaimer: The contents of this blog are based solely on the opinions the author who is not affiliated with anyone. At all. Except herself. This blog is strictly for entertainment purposes. The author would never claim to be anything less than an open liberal, but she's not operating a news organization here. In fact, it's possible she's full of crap (possible, but not likely).

Powered by Blogger